Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Will Taco





I found out one day when Will had a candy taco in his hand after school, apparently he wrote on all his papers for school " Will Taco " this past school year. 

Will's teacher this past year, being in our ward, and loving Will and his silly and sweet ways, didn't say anything to Will about this, so Will kept doing it. 

I asked Will, " How did you get that candy? " It was a cute little taco and Will loved to say the word taco this past school year, and so much so that we made him try a taco since he said the word so much and wrote the word all the time. Lots of times if a paper was sitting around there would be a little " Taco " in Will's handwriting on the top of it, or on my car if it became to dirty there would be the " Taco " written, showing me I need to wash the car! 

Will answered me about the candy taco, " My teacher  ( a different teacher than the first I mentioned ) gave it to me because I like tacos.

Well Will, That's how I found out that at school, your name on papers is Will Taco, and that you even asked your teacher to play the silly song, " It's Raining Tacos " for your class when given the chance to choose a song for the class to listen to. 

Well, with it being your birthday a few weeks or so ago Will, when we saw a taco Pinata , you right away were excited and so, you also had a taco time during your birthday party. It actually was a Tuesday, if I remember right? 

You chose to go swimming with your cousins and it was also perfect that not only did you have your taco pinatas, but you also had your large swimming floater to lay on that's a taco at your eleventh birthday party. 

I guess maybe you don't like to eat a lot of different foods Will, but you like to say food names, like naming your Dog " Waffles " and your cat " Butter " ... and naming yourself " Will Taco ".

Love Your Taco Mommy 💝




 

No comments:

Post a Comment