Sunday, December 26, 2021

Thanksgiving In Arizona

 

Will this Thanksgiving when we were in Arizona you and I both loved mountain climbing! Aunt Audrey's family took us to a cliff and told us we could climb it with just our fingers. We had fun watching you feel like Spiderman when you were a toddler and you rock climbed the indoor wall at Lifetime Fitness, but this was a real cliff? 

Eli, and Hyrum your cousins made this look really easy, so you were not scared Will. You did not want to give up and at a certain point on the mountain side, you just held on...still...not willing to stop trying. Finally Uncle Bryant told you you had to let others have a turn. 

You knew I would have liked a photo of myself as I made it to the top of the cliff, higher than anyone, and you did try to take a picture of me but it had become dark and the stress level heightened because I didn't want to come down when I turned around and looked down. Thankfully it didn't scare you when I was crying Will, but it did scare your Dad and Uncle Bryant who thought they might have to have a helicopter come get me down from the cliff. 

You like cactuses and climbing, finding space rocks which really did fall off a comet and are made of elements on this earth. ( Saphrodite ) 

You had fun cooking with Fawn, and helping her feed the neighbors 9 dogs. Well, until you guys took Lehi with you, which you guys said was the one who covered the neighbors supervision through camera? Was it Lehi? The neighbors called worried what was going on with their 9 dogs, which was strange and entertaining for you and your cousins. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment