Thursday, April 8, 2021

Wills caring and carrying


Will, 

A few days ago you made a big effort to think of me and I won't forget it! I was coming home from the store with Brooke and I knew I'd be coming to the house right as a CPR student of mine would be coming to the house. Well, I was a few min. behind, and the student being a few min. early, was waiting at the house for me. When I pulled up you ran to the car and said, " Mom, your student is just sitting in the chair waiting for you! " I said, " Thank you for telling me. " As I was letting her fill out paper work Will, you came in the house panting and puffing, you said, " Here is your CPR manikins Mom." 

I didn't ask you to bring in the huge bag full of dummies that even adults struggle to carry! You were trying to help me Will. I already had the manikins set up at the table before I left, you were just so thoughtful that you opened the back hatch on your own and took it upon yourself to help me as you thought I needed that bag! I was sorry to tell you, " Thank you Will, I have these manikins. " You sighed and shrugged your shoulders down not believing you did all that. I won't forget it though Will! 

Having all your friends over last Friday, suddenly out of no where you came up to me and gave me a hug and said, " Mom, Are you okay? Are you good? " I couldn't believe you even had a thought for my well-being when having so much fun with your friends. 

You are blessed to have the thoughtful care towards me and especially when I need it Will. These moments you give your care to me are some of the best moments of my life. 

You love Jesus and can't wait to watch the tv series about Him " The Chosen ". You even wanted ton watch it with Apollo around. That shows me that you seek first His kingdom! 

I love you my prince Will. 

Love, 

 Mommy 💝






 

No comments:

Post a Comment