Monday, March 28, 2022

Music - March - Miracles

 

From Kevin : 

I want you to know that I am so grateful that you inspired, pushed through to the lawyer, and paid for that wonderful trip. It truly was very enjoyable. I would rank it right up there with our last trip to Orlando. It was enjoyable, and I love to see your passion. And the kids will never forget it.


       Brooke and Will, 

              I wanted to share your heritage with you both and so this past month, we went to SLC! More to come on that! While we were there, I was able to re-record an song I wrote about the resurrection of Jesus with piano as instrumentation instead of guitar, and so that Brooke, you might be able to sing it in church as you get older! Now I have sheet music for " The Stone Was Rolled Away " in piano! 

I loved being back in the studio and Brooke you were so sweet as you said the morning prayer that day, you said, " Thank you Mom can do something today that she loved doing and that we can be with her while she creates her music in the studio. " 

I give all credit for all things to my Savior, Jesus whom turns all things into blessings and I too and happy you could be with me in something I love Brooke! 


      Love- Mommy 💝



















No comments:

Post a Comment