Monday, July 11, 2022

Father and son sports

 



Hydrous wake boarding was the Father's Day request this year, and this time going to Hydrous, we didn't do any lessons like previously having done so. 

Will, You almost didn't even try this because there weren't any younger kids being pulled around this lake and most of the men looked like professional wakeboarders, since they were doing flips off the ramps and landing straight back down on their board! It must have looked intimidating! I was actually proud of you for going half way around the lake each time without falling off your board. Your Dad was able to go around the lake standing every time, all the way around and he gave you instructions on how not to fall off the board, but it was pretty good you made it as far as you did! That was a perfect Father's Day example of your Dad's desire as a Dad, to help you try all kinds of sports. The latest your Dad signed you up for and took you to for a week straight, was La Cross. I know someday you will appreciate having been taken to every kind of sport practice imaginable. 

I guess you guys haven't found the sport you'd like to do together but I know you both like being by me,  as I do one of my favorite sports of being on the stairmaster while you two eat the popcorn for me, and ask if it counts as your workout if you go get me a drink of water? I am glad you both can agree on enjoying that with me, because it's one of our daily practices and fun activities. 

Love- Mommy 💝




 




No comments:

Post a Comment