Sunday, November 12, 2023

The Mormon National Cathedral in D.C.

 



One of the neatest things that I think was like a little gift from God for me on Grandma and my trip to D.C. was that we randomly were taken to see the " National Cathedral " by one of Uncle Allen's FBI co-worker and unknowing to any of us....I...found this small sign in the garden of the cathedral that said , " Thanks to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for restoring this cathedral". 

God knew I'd be thrilled to find that out since I love all Christian religions and would appreciate the church donating to a place where all denominations worship and that I like having in a way " a semi Mormon cathedral " since we were the first listed donor. 








































No comments:

Post a Comment