Monday, October 29, 2012

The Circle Moon

I love the pure innocence and enthusiasm for life that little children have. It is one of the greatest things about being a Mother, to be able to witness those things daily....

                Tonight as we left Brooke's ballet class, and it became dark, Brooke said to me like it was the first time she had ever seen it, " Mom look it is a full moon! " It makes me happy how such little things can make her happy....and then it made me laugh because Will immediately said loudly and with confidence in his voice, "  IT'S NOT FULL MOON, it is circle moon. "

How in the world I ended up with two absolutely brilliant children...I have no idea???? He knows all of his shapes, except for he's having a hard time with square...probably because he isn't boring ;)

1 comment: