Thursday, April 25, 2013

After Nineteen Years



     I could go on and on about the funny things that Erin and I have done together....saving a Caterpillar from losing it's Mommy is the story I told Brooke about when we were visiting Erin in Utah a couple weeks ago. It's lucky we both have white teeth after all the mustard we put on everything...After nineteen years of friendship funny is still good, but there is so much more feeling in knowing that no matter what, we will always be there for each other....It is such a special thing when a person can know all your weaknesses and struggles and they love you just the same, if not more...When you know you can tell someone all your dreams and fears and even though they saw you as a little kid making all kinds of dumb mistakes....they still believe in you, and make your fears seem a little bit lessened......That's a special friend to have....I am lucky to just know Erin, and if I could spend more time around her, I'd be an amazing Mother like she is......

No comments:

Post a Comment