Saturday, September 6, 2014

Cortez, Colorado


Brooke wrote this the first week of school as an assignment:

A Look Back At My Summer

My favorite part about my summer was when I went to my cousins house . Me and my little brother found out that they had two donkeys and eight chickens. Eli who is my seven year old cousin, showed me their two cats and bird that his family owns. Hyrum my ten year old cousin showed me their secret hide out. The secret hide out was a cabinet that you crawl through and a room is hidden behind the cabinet. Me and my cousins also went exploring, we also went to Mesa Verde National Park. Mesa Verde is a place with ancient ruins.

                                                                                                                  By: Brooke Turano








No comments:

Post a Comment