Sunday, January 4, 2015

If You Feed It They Will Come


One morning on our way to " cat corner " we were in for a surprise. I still am not clear on what the name of this animal is that we ran into on our way to see the cats??????

But, the story begins like this.....




Wow, what kind of a raccoon sort of animal is this? Lets see if it eats the bread I have been forced to tote around by Kevin all the day,  and everywhere that we go...The animal likes it!
                               

        Suddenly more of this animals friends appear from out of the bushes! As if the first guy was staking out the goods and safety of the area?


                                                    What was one, turned into this......



                                                       Then I say, " Hey, I want a turn!"
                                 

                           Kevin gets envious of my close proximity with the animal, and he quickly reminds me that he can do better than me.... Our kids are smart...they have backed away at this point and want nothing to do with it anymore ;)

                               

                   Yes Kevin, I realize you will always be better at capturing animals than me ;) that's why you are a male who has hunting and animal catching skills built in...I couldn't even catch a chicken this summer at Audrey's farm for goodness sake!


                                      Congratulations! Just don't try and kiss it and you still win ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment