Friday, May 13, 2016

Grandma's Gift to Me!


                              Today is my Mother's birthday, and there is hardly a better way to explain
my Mother's loving heart, than by explaining this...

My Mom doesn't really like the heat. Actually that is an understatement...my Mother hates the heat.

But, even so, upon my request that her and my Dad come to Sea World with my family in celebration of my birthday and her birthday...

Not only did her and my Father drive five hours to a extra heated part of Texas, but when we tried to keep asking her what she wanted to do today - she said that she only wanted us to be happy, and then she bought us tickets to meet Will's favorite animal in the whole world - in person...

So, needless to say, perhaps when I wanted to go to Sea World for my birthday celebration because there is nothing that I love more than seeing my children smile and have fun...I may have inherited that love for fun with my children from her...

And, boy are Brooke and Will some lucky children to have not only  a Mom whom wants to show them a fun time, but to have an incredible Grandma who has the same kinds of birthday wishes as their Mom....

                         PS. Even before this encounter Will had about ten stuffed penguins...
                      So that look on his face and knowing that, should pretty much explain the way this was
                                                       a incomprehensible treat for Will.
                    Brooke really liked it too, and for that I was so happy...because she deserves it, my sweet sweet Brookeeee.

                               










No comments:

Post a Comment