Saturday, June 6, 2020

May

A few weekends ago Brooke asked me why I was carrying the gift that she gave me for Mother's Day and my birthday, with me in my purse wherever I went. I told her it was one of the best presents I had ever received and let me know how much she loved me and just seeing it made me feel grateful for her. I also said I had to bring it with me until I had it documented in hers and Will's books.

Brooke,
The gift you made me not only shows me that you love me, when some times I am not sure as you are now a teenager, but it is also a great show of how aware, thoughtful, and intelligent that you are.

I don't think I have ever seen a young woman your age more able to know and produce something exactly perfect of what her Mother would want and the things you said you love about me will always be a reminder to me, of how incredible of a daughter that you are.

Brooke, You often arrange, plan, and step up when I ask you to and you impress me at everything you do that you put in effort. You have no idea what kind of woman you are going to blossom into that will be a blessing to all who you serve and especially your future family.

I am blessed to be your Mother beyond comprehension.

You also helped Will make a beautiful card for me and all on your own accord.

I love you,
         Mommy 💝


" Reasons I love you - By Brooke "




No comments:

Post a Comment