Tuesday, January 25, 2022

AD

 









According to the CDC 
in the United States,
 someone has a heart attack every 40 seconds. Every 39 seconds someone dies from heart attack or stroke. 

There is no worse feeling than feeling like you don't know what to do in an emergency situation, and that is one reason why I feel it a privilege to be able to share knowledge and provide individuals with certifications through American Heart Association, and other sources of certification, which each bring 
understanding, confidence, and preparedness for both cardiac, AED, and first aid emergencies. 

I am flexible to fit your needs, provide all materials, will come to you and your staff, as we I am willing to price match! 

Call or text me the time and day your staff or you are looking to become certified, and I will respond just as quickly as I see your message! 

Emily Turano 

( 469-563-9750 ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment