Thursday, April 14, 2022

Brooke

 Brooke - Here is another note in text you wrote to me after reading a talk I shared with you: 

"I like it because without Christianity and the gospel our world would be bad

 I like it because without Christianity and the gospel our world would be bad. " 

- Brooke 


Brooke, 

I agree with you that without the power of the Priesthood on the earth our world would not be the same. In the Book of Mormon there was a time in which the people were only being spared because of the members of the church and their prayers. I sometimes pray that we will have more time, just like in this time in The Book of Mormon; more time to try and help build faith in Jesus Christ and share the gospel. 

Love - Mommy 💝

Here are some pictures of you and me as a baby. 






No comments:

Post a Comment