Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cycling


                          The past two years are the first Thanksgivings since I was thirteen that I didn't workout.  Starting about age thirteen I went to my Mom's cycling class every Thanksgiving morning, of course if it wasn't on a Sunday...I loved getting up early with her and being at the gym even on Thanksgiving. When I cycle I day dream about being in the mountains on that bike, or biking past a really pretty site...Someday hopefully I wont have to day dream about that because I really will be riding outside somewhere pretty....

                      I am glad I didn't workout this Thanksgiving...I do know now, that sometimes it is better to take a break from your workouts when needed and especially since I have little kids who aren't old enough to come workout with me.

                         The day after Thanksgiving Bryant, Kevin, Audrey and myself enjoyed taking the infamous " Vilma Pack's " cycling class. My Mother has a large following at many of the gyms in the metroplex. She is an amazing coach. She explains very well how to get the best workout possible and she pushes everyone very hard! Most of the people who like to take her class are the kind of people who love to be tortured!

                          It was fun to with some of my family and do something that I love to do. Sweat and feel my muscles burn!

                          I love that my Mom has taught us all to take care of our bodies by working out and she has shared her passion with all of us. Every single one of her children works out almost daily.....


No comments:

Post a Comment