Friday, February 11, 2022

Brooke Babe

 Brookesadoodle is one of your nicknames from your friends

Brookskie is your nickname from your Dad

Brookie is your nickname from Grandma and my peanut was what Grandma called you as a baby

Babe is your nickname from me

Book is what Will called you when he was a toddler

Whatever we each call you Brooke, it doesn't matter because you will always first be 

Your Heavenly Father's daughter, a daughter of the creator of Universes, Your God's Priestess in eternity and my princess in mortality.

Brooke I think one of your best gifts you were given is that you seek to learn more and you want to improve. 

I know this because you are always finding out the facts, reading as you always have, and you even asked your teachers for their recommended political books lately, well from your " Libertarian " teacher anyways, which pleased your " Libertarian " Dad, no doubt. 

You told me, " I just want to know what I really think myself." After explaining the book your teacher gave you. I told you that's the best thing to do, and even very important in having a testimony of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ; because if we can't see what others think and know what we think, then we don't really know what we think solidly anyways. 

I asked you about your testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a few days ago, hearing that some in our ward your age ate sending questions around and wondering your thoughts. 

You told me you know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is truth because you feel the spirit. I asked you when you feel the spirit? You said in the temple and when the missionaries come over is when you feel the spirit.

I was so happy to hear your strength and testimony. 

I was happy when you sent me this and it shows though you are a teen, you are a precious gift and the daughter I am so blessed to call mine. 

You wrote: I know you always do nice things and just want me and will to be happy And thank you for working for us, I think it's good to have a break though. I'll stop asking for stuff because I know we want to go on vacation I appreciate you a lot . 









No comments:

Post a Comment