Monday, February 28, 2022

Your Mother Knows It

 

Just a testimony for Brooke and Will - Love Mommy 💝

Once Kevin asked me, " What if it isn't true all; that which you believe and you did all those things like your clothing, not drinking, spending all this time, wouldn't you be upset? " 

I said, " I know it's true, 

 but I will tell you that even if it was not, I would rather die holding onto something beautiful, building up with the Saints something beautiful,  that beautiful souls do/did to try and be like Jesus; to honor what they did and sacrificed for in the organization that makes this world better, answers every question, gives every kind of help to anyone, and has committed and inspired millions to be their best self, reach a little higher, and use what they are given for the glory of God and Jesus. I would rather die in faith and hope in something that matters, has depth and sacrifice because of love, than die having thought about no one, trying to uphold nothing, and living for myself in shallow darkness." - Your Mom Emily 



No comments:

Post a Comment