Thursday, September 19, 2013

Do not fear, you are his....

In Chapter 23 of 3 Nephi , Jesus Christ is talking to a group of people who called themselves " Nephites. " They lived on the American Continent, when Christ came to visit them. (" I have other sheep, that are not of this fold, but there shall be one fold and one shepherd. " John 10 : 16 )

Jesus asked why it was not written yet, as he referenced one of their great missionaries " Samuel the Lamanite " prophesying that many saints should arise from the dead and minister unto them, and that is was not written, yet,  it had been fulfilled.

I believe that I should write to you my dear sweet children, and to anyone who will listen to me....

If you ever feel scared, alone, or ashamed of your lives deeds....it is NEVER too late to get on your knees and ask your maker for forgiveness, asking in Jesus Christ's name... and to change your behavior with the time you have left given. If you feel alone, I promise...again, if you get on your knees and pray that you can feel that he is there, he shall leave you with peace. And, if you ever feel scared, I would wish for you to look forward to what it says in 3 Nephi ch 22, and compare to Isaiah 54....

4. Fear not, for thou shalt not be ashamed; neither be thou confounded, for thou shalt not be put to shame; for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

5. For thy maker, thy husband, the Lord of Hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel -The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

6.For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

7. For a small moment have I forsaken thee, but with great mercies will I gather thee.

8. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment, but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.

You have no reason to fear if your heart has been set on the Lord, and if it is not, then get down on your knees and begin now...He will have mercy, and everlasting kindness on you...if you but love him, and make his wishes yours....become like him, by repenting, and by showing charity, the pure love of Christ to all......He is referenced here in verse five as your husband, what a greater partnership can there be? None...

3 Nephi 24

 verse 16.Then they that feared the Lord spake often to one another , and the Lord hearkened and heard; and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and thought upon his name.  

17. And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of Hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.


You can be, and you are called his....You are a jewel when you think upon his name...read your scriptures, love everyone, and serve your neighbor...........and you have nothing to fear.....God is wonderful...........

I say this in the name of my Savior Jesus Christ....


No comments:

Post a Comment