Friday, October 11, 2013

Will Disappeared


 It got kind of scary towards the end of the week in Padre because Will became so comfortable at the beach. Once I was talking to someone and the next thing I knew Will was gone! Kevin was swimming deeper in the ocean with Uncle Andy and he told me he saw the whole thing from afar. I didn't see Will with any of the kids, and when I finally saw him he was running down the beach pretty far away...he was just chasing all the seagulls along the whole entire shoreline at full speed!!! I was running to catch him and he kept running away from me, until he ran right into the ocean! Then he saw Grandpa, Grandma and Sydney feeding the seagulls, so chasing them wasn't as exciting anymore....

He did this the next day as well...and so we had to start watching him like a hawk because he'd run straight into the water with out any fear of the waves.....





1 comment:

  1. so glad he was ok! its the worst feeling to not be able to find your child, even if its just for two seconds. when we took all of our kids to the beach this summer, i was a wreck trying to keep an eye on everyone. those waves and undertow scare me! they can pull under an adult.

    ReplyDelete