Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Love Language


               Brooke and Will know that their Mom is always making jewelry for friends, as gifts.
                           In fact, they know that to me making someone a necklace, or bracelet
                                 means that I love the person, since my time is limited. They
                          have learned this is a way that I show love, and they in turn try to
                           show me love in the same way. They are always getting out their own
                            materials to use as I make jewelry, so they can make some too. Only
                            when they make jewelry, they are making it for me or Grandmas all the time!

                                  I have made Brooke couple items, but this time I decided to make her
                                     a very special one with her initials and the words engraved
                                                                       Believe in Christ.

                                             I hope it make Brooke feel special, and I am so thankful that
                                           when I make necklaces for people, she and Will make them for me!
                                      It's a true witness of their love for me and I am a very blessed woman
                                             to be the mother of Brooke Lynne and William Allen..........



No comments:

Post a Comment