Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Will as Harry Potter



Brooke at ten-years old now has the need for glasses.
Brooke didn't mind getting glasses at all, but Will was very disturbed by the new lenses that Brooke would be styling.

Will said things like, " But if Brooke wears glasses then I will not recognize her anymore. "

And, " But, it isn't fair if Brooke gets to look like Harry Potter and I don't! "

Well, Will didn't talk me into it....

But, When we were picking up Brooke's glasses Will was running back and forth from the mirror with smile on face, ( and what he felt looked just like Harry Potter's glasses on his face) , to sad brown eyes in front of me, as he asked if I would buy him some frames too?

The lady at the store pulled Will aside after watching the show for awhile, she said, " You know what? I have a pair of Harry Potter brand glasses that would go great with your Halloween costume. "

This woman didn't know that Will just wanted to look like Harry Potter everyday!

But, Will took the suggestion and he said, " Yes! I have to have Harry Potter glasses for my Halloween costume this year! " ( He already had a new Iron Man costume ready to go. )

Will got his wish....

The associate at the store said she had lots of demo glasses, and that Will could just have that Harry Potter brand that had no prescription in it, and that she had on display.

Will was so excited that night that he wanted to wear the glasses to bed. I talked him into setting them right next to his pillow instead.

Luckily Will kept it real as he borrowed Brooke's Hermione costume from the previous Halloween, and he was Harry Potter this year as he trick-or-treated.




No comments:

Post a Comment