Thursday, December 22, 2022

Wills teachers said :

 



Will, 

I am so proud of all of the hard work you have been putting in at school. Your teachers said some amazing things about youth before Christmas break. I had been talking to your teachers because you had the Flu and missed a lot of days, so we were trying to figure out how to catch you up through time after school with them and before school. You are even being selected for an award next semester. Here is what your teachers wrote to me: 

Mr.Branch said: 

 I have really enjoyed having Will in class. You would be so proud of him if you were able to see his interactions in class. He works hard, helps others, asks questions when he needs help and does all of the things that I ask him to do in class.

I am so proud of him and actually he is my second quarter Hays student of the quarter. He does not know yet but will find out when he gets back to school after break. I will also send out an invite for their recognition after break as well.

Mr.Roark :

Will absolutely works hard and tries his best! That's why I'm going to try hard to help him out. Will is a great kid and I'm very proud of the effort that he's given me since we got back from Thanksgiving. His final project was really good and I'm proud of him for taking the lead to make the project happen with his partner.






No comments:

Post a Comment