Saturday, May 18, 2013

I AM 30!!!!!


Thanks for all of my wonderful friends, stepping into a new era of my life, was only a party to look forward too for me.....

            I am incredibly blessed to be supported and cared for by these women. There is something unique and special about every single one of my friends. I learn from them, I am inspired by them, I laugh with them, and I am touched by their kindness, and devotion to the gospel of Jesus Christ on a regular basis....

Holly, Amanda and Melissa planned my Thirtieth birthday party at one of my favorite restaurants BJs. In fact, I love it so much that once Kevin made us eat there for a whole week straight for dinner. I wasn't complaining! At BJs they make these delicious pazookies, which are individual size cookie cakes with ice cream and whipped cream on top. Amanda brought cupcakes, and once everyone saw my pazookie we were all eating cupcakes and pazookies. I love that since I love to eat sweets with other people enjoying them as much as me!

I really missed a few girls that night, however. One being the coolest girl, and my closest friend Holly. Holly had a fever on the day of the party and had to miss it.

Christina, Meredith, Kristy, and Brittany were greatly missed too being out of town and sick....

I wont mind passing another decade at all......... as long as these girls are still around to go out and laugh and play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment