Monday, August 5, 2013

Monument, Colorado- The Mcneill Family visit


         My older sister told me that every night..... when she was five years old, she prayed by her bedside, on her knees, at bedtime....... that she could have a little sister.

I was the answer to her prayers. I know that I was looking down from the pre-mortal spirit world just dying to get down to earth, so that I could be with her....So that I could hold her hand, and couldn't wait to enjoy the great blessing of being her little sister.........




                            Hyrum and Brooke on the trampoline with a forest in their back yard


                                                       Will and Fawn having a tea party


                                                         Will and Isabel playing pirates
                                         Hyrum, Eli, Brooke going on a hike in the mountains
                                                                 Playing at a splash pad

                            All gathered in the living room for family prayer and scripture reading
                                                     
                                           I taught Audrey how to make these awesome bracelets that our Aunt Maria from Austin taught me how to make when she was visiting McKinney the week prior to our trip.....

  My older sister is perfect...I have never known a person with so much charity, honesty, forgiveness, and diligence to the Lord in my entire life. I am so blessed to have her as one of my best friends.

The kids and I have been in Colorado for a week now. It has been one of the most fun trips that we have ever taken! The kids have forgotten about home, and they don't want to leave! We leave today and it will be a sad departure......

No comments:

Post a Comment