Sunday, August 18, 2013

Nicole and a Splash at the Park


                    
 Nicole met us with her two kiddos at the splash park in Denver, while we were there!!!!
I have been so lucky this year to have seen all three of my closest childhood friends!
Nicole Foster, Erin Lee and myself were best friends when I was in high school. Kim Ball, who I got to visit in Utah this year, was my friend beginning at only ten years old. I am so blessed to have kept these friendships!

 It had been ten years since I had seen Nicole last. I was twenty-years old and she came into Dallas for a few days. When I remembered that Nicole didn't live to far from Denver, I was so excited to give her a call and see if we could catch up, while we were visiting Audrey's house. It is so natural to be her friend. It was just like when we were kids only we had kids to watch ;)

The things I will never forget about Nicole are; Her being the most relaxed person I have ever met on the planet! I seriously can't even imagine Nicole being stressed or what that would look like. She is a happy, go-lucky, fun, down to earth girl. I wont forget her seeming so even-killed, then suddenly she morphs into another person as she'd get her behind the wheel of her convertible Mustang that she drove in high school. It was like suddenly she had a thrill for excitement, oh yeah...and the road rage...It might not have been that safe that I went home from school with her actually???? I will never forget driving up the canyons in Utah with her, getting lost. Going to Six Flags with her is a blast. She again surprises you as she is so calm, then you get on the roller coaster with her, and she has the loudest, most high pitch scream I have ever heard. I love it! She is fun! Lastly, I will always remember being so short next to six foot tall Nicole and five and six inch Erin. I was like the little midget in the middle....                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment