Friday, May 16, 2014

31st Birthday Party at Holly's House




Holly and Kristy threw me a birthday party at Holly's house this year! That meant a lot because I know how hard it must have been for Holly to get her house so clean, take care of all her kiddos and make these delicious desserts for my friends!  Kristy requested a special gift for everyone to bring that just shows how much Kristy knows me and how thoughtful she was in trying to help me get something that I would have wanted more than anything. Kristy emailed everyone on the guest list and asked if they would bring a missionary experience they had written down. Holly is still planning to get me hers and one other sweet friend Erin Bailey gave me her experience that day...and that is a huge expression of love towards me!


I am thankful for all these amazing ladies as friends and the question has been asked a few times why everyone is posing? Kevin guessed right! I told everyone to put their hands on their hips for the picture! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment