Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Great Father - Allen Pack


                                                         
                                                                Fathers Day 2014

I  am forever thankful to have had a father growing up whom reminded me that I had an even more important father than him...A Heavenly Father. It is forever a blessing in my life to just know that my father prays daily for me. To know he turns to God for divine inspiration on how he can help his wife and all his children. When I see my father now as an adult, I recognize the great man that he is...I don't just see his amazing work that he does in this life by providing for my family, praying, serving in church callings, working in the temple every weekend, doing family history each night after long hours of work, and not to mention the great accomplishments he has made in his work he does for 7-11 the corporation..but, I see a servant of God in the eternities, serving our Father in Heaven, with great authority given by God. I see a man whom wont just have blessed my earthly life, but a man who will bless numerous peoples in eternity because of his devotion to serving the Lord, because of his faith, obedience, and most of all his charitable love...because he is one of the most charitable and forgiving peoples I have ever know.

I love you Dad....I am so glad that I was able to spend Father's Day with you...and even on Father's Day you served us all dinner, helped clean up and even gave me a Priesthood blessing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment