Tuesday, June 23, 2015

End Of 3rd Grade


Every year I ask Brooke's Home Room Teacher to write a message to her in the Dr. Suess book,
" The Places You'll Go ".

Mrs. Cartwright obviously got to know Brooke just as well as a family member! I was not surprised to read what she wrote about Brooke in her book at the end of the year.

Mrs.Cartwright wrote:

Brooke,
I am so thankful that you landed in my class this year! You are such a sweet and kind person. I will always remember you for your loving heart. You are such a hard worker and I know you will be successful at anything that you set your mind to!

                                                                                2014-2015
                                                                                3rd Grade


Brooke hasn't let her kind and loving actions slow down just because she doesn't have a class room full of friends to show love to each day.

Only last week Brooke and I were at my friend Anne Marie's house for a play date with her daughter.

As Anne Marie took her daughter to a doctor appointment, and we stayed a bit longer after they left...
Brooke ran up to me so happily and informed me that she had made all of the children's beds in the house as a surprise for them when they returned home! I was so proud of her for showing love and service to even the boys in the house hold that she didn't play with!

                                                       
                                                             Brooke and Mrs.Cartwright
                                           

                                                  Izzy- Brooke's Best Friend In Her Class

No comments:

Post a Comment