Saturday, June 20, 2015

Grandma Turano and The Carnival


                      Grandma Turano and Brooke have lots in common because they both love books. I do too, but not fictional. Grandma Turano and Brooke always enjoy talking about their reading together. Brooke loves to help Grandma set the table and Grandma Turano's meatballs are her most favorite food ever!



                                   Grandma Turano took us to a carnival while we were visiting!



                          Kevin and Grandma thought Will would be turned down to go on the bumper cars because he was too short...I pulled my magic out and Will got on with no problems ;)
                                        This was Will's first time ever to ride in bumper cars!!!




                                   Brooke surprised us all, as she dared go down this slide!
     

         I am the adult that can stomach spinning rides...and if you see the picture after the ride, you will probably notice that I am not doing so well anymore ;) haha....I spinned those children as fast as I possibly could!
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment