Friday, October 16, 2015

Grandpa Pack Caught a Shark with His Bare Hands



                               When we were at the Austin Aquarium, since the whole aquarium was hands on as you wash your hands first - I dared Grandpa Pack to pet one of the young sharks in the tank that you can throw food into. Well....Grandpa Pack didn't pet the shark - HE CAUGHT ONE WITH HIS BARE HANDS!!!

I don't think we ever need to be worried if we will have food to eat when both Grandpa Pack and Kevin are alive. I have seen them both catch fish mid-swim with their bare hands...

I guess it is the female in me that depends on males for my food that made me impressed! Plus, it was fun to see the faces of the other surrounding tourists.

I could never catch a shark with my hands!






No comments:

Post a Comment