Thursday, January 16, 2020

A map worth millions


Brooke,
YOU are such a thoughtful and amazing daughter. A couple days ago you surprised me with a Bible Map that you ordered on Amazon for me, with your own babysitting money. You brought it to me and said, " I know you like to study these kinds of things so I found this for you. "
The map shows where the events written in the Bible took place and what they are called now. We looked at it for a few min. Together and I felt so blessed you know what I really find to be interesting and important. More than knowing historical settings however, is knowing that I have a daughter like you that recognizes my love for our Savior and also shows the kind of love that He did through sacrifice, like He did.

I love you my Princess Brooke,

                                               
                                                  Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment