Friday, July 15, 2011

Blog book #1

It didn't take me long to figure out how to actually print my blog into a hard bound book and have it shipped to me, once I threatened myself with restrainment from blogging. I decided a few days ago that wasn't going to do another post until I accomplished my goal. I thought I need to remember the real reason that I blog, besides enjoying to write. The reason is so that I can have a family journal printed out so that my children will have it when they are older and they will remember all the love in our home growing up. So they can remember all the family and friends that love them and added to their life as well. My first blog book is on it's way to my house! I started at 9pm and finished at 3am the next morning. I am sure there will be many more books to come, and of course when I print the next one, I will delete this post before I do. I can't wait to hold these pictures and posts in my hand!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you did it! Did you use Blurb? I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete