Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kitty's Room

Will has been wanting to play in the Kitty's closet for months. I always take him out and say , " Will, this is the Kitty's room, it is yuck, you can't play in here. " I repeat that over and over about six times as I force him out. His response is, " Please, please " in the exact tone of voice that Brooke begs to me in.

I guess Will figured that he had found his golden ticket into the Kitty's room today, when he found Brooke's stuffed Kitty laying on the floor. A Kitty as his companion, surely he wouldn't be kicked out this time right? After all, that's what Mommy says over and over , " Kitty's room."

I give him credit for being so smart, but my explanation to him, about why I am dragging him out, is going to have to change. " Yucky poop, no playing here. " Of course, then he may try and use the litter box as his own toilet, knowing him!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Cute! It's amazing how smart these little boys are! (Bennett has those exact pajamas too)

    ReplyDelete