Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Aunt Jeannine


                                              Grandpa Pack and his sister Jeannine Iverson

Going to visit my Aunt Jeannine in Mink Creek, Idaho was such a blessing for me and my family.
I am very thankful that Grandma and Grandpa Pack took us on such an amazing trip to visit them, and Aunt Audrey's family in Cortez, Colorado.

As you go up dirt roads, all the way up into beautiful Idaho mountains; as you arrive at Jeannine's house that is just perfect for grandchildren, you can just feel how someone special like her belongs in such a beautiful place.

 Jeannine has hundreds of grandchildren already, and will have even more to come. Since her and Johnny had nine children of their own, their posterity just keeps growing and growing.

I absolutely love the statue that Aunt Jeannine has in front of her house. This statue defines everything that her and Johnny are and will be in the eternities; blessed beyond comprehension with joy.....






Jeannine has many quotes all over her house....I loved reading them all, but especially this one....


No comments:

Post a Comment