Thursday, July 30, 2015

Trip the Hogle Zoo



 It was such a special time as Grandma and Grandpa took Brooke, Will and I to the zoo that they took me to when I was a child as were were visiting SLC, Utah on our recent trip. We all had so much fun looking at the animals and remembering what animals were my favorite when I was little. Going to the zoo is a special memory of mine since my Dad took me many Saturday mornings as we had a Seasonal Pass. I loved learning about the animals as my Dad , ( Grandpa Pack ) read all the signs to me.

It was so special to see my children laugh at and drink from the same lion drinking fountain that I did as a child. It was neat to see Brooke take her own initiative to learn more as she always does! Brooke is always eager to learn as much as she can and it pays off because she is very intelligent, full of facts and in the Gifted and Talented program at school.















No comments:

Post a Comment