Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sisters in the Lord




It is a rare blessing to be able to continue a friendship with friends from our youth. I understand how blessed I am in the fact that I have been able to keep friends like Erin Lee Stephenson, whom has been my friend since I was eleven years old, and Nicole Foster Larsen whom although becoming friends in high school, it felt like we had been friends our whole lives.

When in SLC, with my parents I was extremely thankful that my parents watched Brooke and Will in order that I could attend a temple session with these best friends of mine and go have lunch afterwards. It was SO much fun to reunite with these special friends.


I felt somewhat of  the similar feeling that I can imagine that Alma felt when he rejoiced to see his past friends the Sons of Mosiah whom became converted to the Lord with him as he said:


  • Alma 17:2

    2 Now these sons of Mosiah were with Alma at the time the angel first appeared unto him; therefore Alma did rejoice exceedingly to see his brethren; and what added more to his joy, they were still his brethren in the Lord; yea, and they had waxed strong in the knowledge of the truth; for they were men of a sound understanding and they had searched the scriptures diligently, that they might know the word of God.



No comments:

Post a Comment