Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cozumel, Mexico




It was a journey in it's self to get to the most awaited event of our trip...Dolphin Encounter...
The morning we arrived in Cozumel Kevin rushed out the cabin with the kids and told me to meet him at breakfast so that he could get a head start on getting Will's food to the table. Well...my sense of direction is bad, I mean terrible actually....
I couldn't find the correct dinning room that Kevin had told me that he was going too, and when I did find it, it wasn't opened. So long story short, Kevin had left breakfast to find me, and by the time I found the correct dinning room they told me he had left!
I think I was jinxing myself because swimming with dolphins has been a life long fantasy of mine...So I kept worrying that something was going to mess it up.
Brooke and I were so happy when we finally got the bus and were headed to our excursion.



When I first told Brooke that we were going to swim with dolphins in Cozumel, she didn't even believe that someone could do that. When I explained that you can and the dolphins are trained she was literally almost hyperventilating out of excitement for a few min. Just like she was when we got into the water with the dolphins...


When we got off the bus to our destination, this is what we saw. Each of the cabanas is a station where a group of six or eight people get to swim with the dolphins.


      When we got onto the cruise ship for the first time in Galveston, Will heard some of his older cousins talking about seeing dolphins outside of Grandma and Grandpa Turano's balcony. He would not stop asking about seeing the dolphins every time he walked into Grandma and Grandpa's cabin. He was smiling huge when he actually got to go in the water with one...

1 comment: