Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011








For Mother's Day on Saturday we went to Chucky Cheese. I really wanted to go there, because as a Mother, it is most satisfying to see your children smile. Kevin won 1,500 tickets! He figured out how to win a game and played it the whole time. It was exciting for Brooke to choose any prize she wanted. Will rode some of the little rides for the first time, and he had a huge smile on his face.


Later that night Kevin and I went to Gold Class Cinema and saw the movie "Limitless." It was our first luxury movie experience. I was very impressed with the reclining chairs, and great food. I can't wait to go back in a few days for my birthday. The movie was awesome too. Kevin gets stopped all the time, so people can tell him that he looks like Bradly Cooper. I personally think Kevin is better looking. ;)


On Sunday Brooke had a surprise for Grandma Pack and myself. She gave us matching scarfs and flowers to wear all day. She had some for herself too. We all went to the same church. It is always nice to have help with Will. Brooke also sang, " Mother I love you, " on stage with 200 of the primary kids in my ward. It is so sweet to see her on stage looking all over for your face down below. It made me so happy to see her so excited to sing a song to me.


After church I made dinner for my Mom, and we had a nice meal at our house together. It was a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment