Friday, June 24, 2011












While Mom and Dad Turano were here for Will's birthday, we got to go check out the new Top Golf in Fairview. I think we were all impressed with the huge green, covered patio setting, misting fans, micro-chipped balls, and service of drinks and food. It was a lot of fun. I learned that Dad Turano used to play golf. He was great at it! We ate lunch while we played our games. Kevin taught Brooke how to hit the ball. Will was pretty manageable in his stroller for awhile. Even though we were having a great time, Mom and I couldn't get into the game, as much as Kevin and Dad, because we were taking care of the kids. Had we not been taking care of children, I think we would have made better scores. Actually, I know we would have, because Kevin and I went back this week for our date night, and I shocked myself with my score. ( 45 ) Same as Dad and Kevin were hitting our first time there. Thanks Dad for leaving us some extra games ;) .

We are thankful that Mom and Dad could come in town and have some fun with us. That night after Top Golf, we watched some movies and played Uno Blast. Mom was also so helpful to me with cooking and cleaning up. She was even nice enough to tolerate my strange habit of only cleaning with paper towels, not wash clothes, like most normal people.

Although they ended up cooking for themselves, it was a nice Fathers Day for the Dads, the next day. Kevin and Dad Turano went and chose a new grill for Kevin. They cooked steaks, and Grandpa Pack cooked the Salmon for both Grandmothers. We really enjoyed the company of both sets of parents, that mean so much to us.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to check out top golf. It looks like so much fun. Glad you had a fun time with your family.

    ReplyDelete